SC2000 Series XPR Pump Intake Protection Well Screen
The SC2000 Series XPR completion unit for oil and gas wells provides a clean, sand-free wellbore and the lowest reservoir backpressure for increased production flow and rod-pump longevity. Many operators are not achieving full-production potential because of backpressure on the reservoir caused by sand infill and liquid loading. The XPR pump screen provides a single answer to both problems.
- Rod lifted gas and oil production and well workovers, solids infill control, and gas well fluid-loading control
- Cased hole, perforated-interval-interface, or new drill completions
Features, Advantages and Benefits
- The XPR unit incorporates a high-performance, matrix-metal™ reservoir interface. This feature protects against sand infill and liquid loading to enhance production and extend pump life. It also prevents premature rod-pump failure caused by solids production, extending equipment life while preventing nonproductive time (NPT).
- Unique, rugged, corrosion-resistant, matrix-metal, stainless steel-screen design with standard 100- micron control point results in lower pressure drops for longer service life and higher production flow.
- Heavy-duty CrossBar™ style shroud enhances flow vectoring attenuation of fluids, and flow distribution in perforated cased hole completions.
- The XPR unit provides cost-effective, easy installation and protects the rod pump from excessive wear—minimizing capital costs to replace failed rod pumps, as well as avoiding NPT.
- Integrated pumping sump increases rod-pumping-productivity.
- System design can accommodate oil or gas wells of any size.
- On/off tool/torque safety joint
Need a quote?
Request one from us by clicking on the link below!Request a Quote
Stren SC2000 XPR
SC2000 XPR completion screens provide a clean, sand-free wellbore for increased production flow and pump intake protection. Meeting or exceeding all other industry products, our inflow surface area ranges to 60 percent + compared with wire-wrapped screens or sand pre-packs at 3 to 9 percent.
“If you let sand get into your pump, you have a fight on your hands.”
SC2000™ Series XPR™ Example Capacity Ratings for General Applications
Capacities to thousands of BPD and more by threading units end-to-end to reach capacity required. Contact the Applications Engineering Dept. of Stren for well configuration and support assistance.
SC2000 Pump Intake Protection (564 KB)
|Product Description||Oil Well Production Completions||Gas Well De-watering Completions|
|Completion Series Stren XPR2012 CrossBar™: 2-3/8" 4.7# J55 base, 8rd EU connections, 100 micron control point and CrossBar™ high performance shroud. Max OD = 3.20" x 15 ft OAL with 1.5 ft bare pipe handling ends.||150 BPD, Based on average conditions, conventional +/- 30 API gravity||200 BFPD, Gas Well Post Frac Applications|
|Completion Series Stren XPR2512 CrossBar™: 2-7/8" 6.4# J55 base, 8rd EU box connections, 100 micron control point and CrossBar ™ high performance shroud. Max. OD = 3.70" x 15 ft OAL with 1.5 ft bare pipe handling ends.||200 BPD, Based on average conditions, conventional +/- 30 API gravity||250 BFPD, Gas Well Post Frac Applications|
|Completion Series Stren XPR3012 CrossBar™: 3-1/2" 9.2# J55 base, 8rd EU box connections, 100 micron control point and CrossBar ™ high performance shroud. Max. OD = 4.35" x 15 ft OAL with 1.5 ft bare pipe handling ends.||240 BPD, Based on average conditions, conventional +/- 30 API gravity||300 BFPD, Gas Well Post Frac Applications|